This year we took a short camping trip the end of July. We had a lot of fun. The kids got to play in the water and the dirt. They went on walk with their Aunt Shannon, Uncle Justin, and Uncle Derek. We had dutch oven dinner with was yummy! Parley didn't want to sleep well until he had rolled all over and then slept on his face. I got to sleep with him and we had a hole in our air mattress... So I was on the ground the whole night. Madison cuddled up to Jerry and made it so he couldn't move the whole night. So I just had to laugh in the morning. Jerry, Parley and I had to leave a few hours early due to the fact that poor Parley got bit by a dog. Luckily he wasn't hurt seriously. Jerry decided that he would tell everyone that Parley fought with a bear. SO you Office fans: Which bear is best? Parley says black bears are weak! (Seeing as the dog is black.) Madison came home later with the rest of my family. Parley had some surgical glue placed behind his ear to keep him from playing with the puncture wounds from the bite. But he is definitely fine. Same old (well in his case young) Parley.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
CAMPING!
This year we took a short camping trip the end of July. We had a lot of fun. The kids got to play in the water and the dirt. They went on walk with their Aunt Shannon, Uncle Justin, and Uncle Derek. We had dutch oven dinner with was yummy! Parley didn't want to sleep well until he had rolled all over and then slept on his face. I got to sleep with him and we had a hole in our air mattress... So I was on the ground the whole night. Madison cuddled up to Jerry and made it so he couldn't move the whole night. So I just had to laugh in the morning. Jerry, Parley and I had to leave a few hours early due to the fact that poor Parley got bit by a dog. Luckily he wasn't hurt seriously. Jerry decided that he would tell everyone that Parley fought with a bear. SO you Office fans: Which bear is best? Parley says black bears are weak! (Seeing as the dog is black.) Madison came home later with the rest of my family. Parley had some surgical glue placed behind his ear to keep him from playing with the puncture wounds from the bite. But he is definitely fine. Same old (well in his case young) Parley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment